Here we go again, starting off with those dreaded facts and figures. But we'll go ahead and stick with the old adage that the more information on a new product, the better. So without further ado, we're off.
- TV Input: Coaxial (RF)
- Composite video with separate audio input
- S-Video with separate audio input
- VGA 15-pin input
- VGA 15-pin RGB output
- Stereo sound audio output
- Base unit: 20cm x 16cm x 4.6cm
- Remote unit: 16.6cm x 4.8cm x 2.5cm
- Base unit: 660 grams
- Remote unit: 45 grams
- De-interlace function
- Full-channels TV tuner, including broadcast and cable TV
- Easy to connect and use without any OS compatibility issue or hardware performance limitations
- Output resolution up to XGA (1024x768)
- Saturation/Contrast/Hue/Brightness adjustments
- Supports composite video & S-Video input for VCR, VCD, DVD, camcorder or TV games (PS2/XBOX)
- 700 billion operations per second
- IR receiver input built-in for infrared remote control
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Supports channel auto scan
- Auto detect external source signal for PAL/NTSC/SECAM
- NICAM/EIA-J/BTSC dbx support (optional)
- Teletext (optional)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.