By now, most folks have heard of Prolink. They are a Taiwanese company that specializes in multimedia, graphics and displays. Born in 1989, they have come up with several products that serve the desires of those looking for that little extra something to make their systems unique. Whether you're looking for a graphics card based on the latest nVidia GPU or a flat panel monitor, the folks at Prolink can help you out.
And keeping with the tradition of providing that little difference to set you apart, we have as today's contestant the PixelView PlayTV Box. As the name suggests, it serves as a means of getting a TV signal onto your monitor, but we'll leave the wherefores and whatnots for a bit later on.
So sit back and come check out the latest gadgetry offered by Prolink. If you happen to be one of those looking for something special, it may be just what the doctor ordered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- PlayTV Box - Page 1 [Introduction]
- PlayTV Box - Page 2 [Specifications]
- PlayTV Box - Page 3 [Description/Contents]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition