The Xigmatek Elysium package is quite a bit larger than my photo booth, so you guys will have to get by with just average Joe pics for this one.
Xigmatek didn't do anything really stunning with the packaging on the outside. At the bottom of the package a list of features is shown and specifications. I'm not really sure why they put these on the bottom since the package will most likely be sitting on the floor at a retail location, and those passing by aren't really going to notice the list. If the specs and features were at the top of the box, those looking specifically for the Elysium wouldn't need to bend down to read them.
The other side of the package visually shows a large number of features, but once again they are at the bottom.
The specifications are on the side, as is a large image of the case.
As I stated on the previous page, there are four different configurations for the Elysium. On this side is where you can quickly and easily see which is in the package.
A detailed list of features is also located at the very top of the box.
When shipping a case as large as the Xigmatex Elysium, it is vital to have quality protection for the product. My sample case was shipped from overseas, two day air and the outside of the box was beat to hell. Here we see the very dense foam used for the internal packaging. My case survived without a scratch or dent, so I'd call the inner packing very well thought out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017