The Xigmatek Elysium package is quite a bit larger than my photo booth, so you guys will have to get by with just average Joe pics for this one.
Xigmatek didn't do anything really stunning with the packaging on the outside. At the bottom of the package a list of features is shown and specifications. I'm not really sure why they put these on the bottom since the package will most likely be sitting on the floor at a retail location, and those passing by aren't really going to notice the list. If the specs and features were at the top of the box, those looking specifically for the Elysium wouldn't need to bend down to read them.
The other side of the package visually shows a large number of features, but once again they are at the bottom.
The specifications are on the side, as is a large image of the case.
As I stated on the previous page, there are four different configurations for the Elysium. On this side is where you can quickly and easily see which is in the package.
A detailed list of features is also located at the very top of the box.
When shipping a case as large as the Xigmatex Elysium, it is vital to have quality protection for the product. My sample case was shipped from overseas, two day air and the outside of the box was beat to hell. Here we see the very dense foam used for the internal packaging. My case survived without a scratch or dent, so I'd call the inner packing very well thought out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD