For the asking price, this is an excellent investment for those who like their multimedia "toys". Sure, TV and FM tuner cards have been around for at least 4 years now, but I have never seen a product combine features with the potency that Prolink has. Despite the latest drivers performing poorly over the previous version, the software is by and large very stable.
Therefore, I am awarding this product an "Editor's Choice" award. It might not be the best performing solution around, but it sure is the best value for money. This was a very worthwhile purchase, so if you are in the market for a TV Tuner card, try to find this one. You won't be disappointed!
- Extremely cheap for an all-in-one TV/FM Tuner & Video Capture Card
- Only takes up a single PCI slot
- Frequently updated drivers on website
- Stable software
- Latest software not the best performance wise
- Not widely available in Australia
- Prone to interference from other system components
Rating - 9 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20