Inside the Box
Here we see the power supply as it is packed inside the box. Lots of cables...well packed...moving on.
The top of the power supply shows a great shot of the gloss black finish featured on the NRP-MC1002 PSU.
One side of the NRP-MC1002 is blank while the other side features the I/O specification label.
The back of the NRP-MC1002 houses the AC input and an on/off rocker switch. Ventilation is provided by the large honeycomb mesh grill.
Taking a look at the front of the power supply, we see the modular connections. They are both color coded and labeled for your convenience. There is also some additional venting here for increased airflow.
The bottom of the NRP-MC1002 features a single 140mm transparent black fan with wire grill for cooling the power supply.
A total of nine modular cables are included with the NRP-MC1002.
Also included with the Xigmatek unit are some cable ties, AC input cord, mounting screws, user manual, and warranty card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ARK Survival Evolved dedicated servers go live on PS4
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes