Right away, we can see that Xigmatek is pushing towards getting you to go green. Not only is the cardboard box made of recycled material, but it is plain as well. We aren't quite sure where Xigmatek is going with the "Build a forest in your PC," especially since the unit is only 80Plus Bronze rated. At least you get a decent shot of the power supply and the wattage is stated on the front.
The back of the box features one of the best cable and connector availability diagrams that we have ever seen for a power supply.
One side of the power supply emphasizes going green again. Perhaps what caught our attention the most here is the claim of "high quality Japanese capacitor on the primary side." Primary side only? We'll have to take a look at what is going on there in a little bit.
The other side finally has some features about the power supply, but it appears as though they are less important than making sure we know about going green.
The bottom of the box finally gives us the I/O specifications of the power supply and a chart depicting the noise of the unit at various loads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now