Right away, we can see that Xigmatek is pushing towards getting you to go green. Not only is the cardboard box made of recycled material, but it is plain as well. We aren't quite sure where Xigmatek is going with the "Build a forest in your PC," especially since the unit is only 80Plus Bronze rated. At least you get a decent shot of the power supply and the wattage is stated on the front.
The back of the box features one of the best cable and connector availability diagrams that we have ever seen for a power supply.
One side of the power supply emphasizes going green again. Perhaps what caught our attention the most here is the claim of "high quality Japanese capacitor on the primary side." Primary side only? We'll have to take a look at what is going on there in a little bit.
The other side finally has some features about the power supply, but it appears as though they are less important than making sure we know about going green.
The bottom of the box finally gives us the I/O specifications of the power supply and a chart depicting the noise of the unit at various loads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni