The Exterior - Continued
Zooming in on the last image, I wanted to show off the door lock. The same set of keys that unlock the hard drives also unlock the door panel. What I do like, is even if they get the case unlocked, there is still a trick to opening the door of the Level 10 GT.
If you follow the door panel all the way to the bottom you will find this arrow icon painted on the door. If you reach under the case about an inch or an inch and a half, you can feel the button the actually releases the door panel so it can swing open like any door in your house. If the door panel is still in your way, once completely open it can be lifted off the hinges.
Look what I just found! I didn't even realize this upon first inspection, but Thermaltake even adds a dust filter on the side of the chassis that is easily removable for cleaning.
The rear of the chassis has that regular chassis look and feel but still offers a couple of cool features. There are three holes at the top for both water tubing and passage of the USB 3.0 cables. On the ten expansions slots you can see there is a cover to keep cards locked in, even if the thumbscrews are removed from the cards.
The back of the chassis has a plain black panel with a ring around the edges and an offset T shape punched into the panel for strength. Just to give this side sa bit of "pop" from what is an otherwise very plain panel to see, Thermaltake paints the bottom corner with Level 10 GT, Driving Inspiration, to add a bit of "spice".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni