The Exterior - Continued
Zooming in on the last image, I wanted to show off the door lock. The same set of keys that unlock the hard drives also unlock the door panel. What I do like, is even if they get the case unlocked, there is still a trick to opening the door of the Level 10 GT.
If you follow the door panel all the way to the bottom you will find this arrow icon painted on the door. If you reach under the case about an inch or an inch and a half, you can feel the button the actually releases the door panel so it can swing open like any door in your house. If the door panel is still in your way, once completely open it can be lifted off the hinges.
Look what I just found! I didn't even realize this upon first inspection, but Thermaltake even adds a dust filter on the side of the chassis that is easily removable for cleaning.
The rear of the chassis has that regular chassis look and feel but still offers a couple of cool features. There are three holes at the top for both water tubing and passage of the USB 3.0 cables. On the ten expansions slots you can see there is a cover to keep cards locked in, even if the thumbscrews are removed from the cards.
The back of the chassis has a plain black panel with a ring around the edges and an offset T shape punched into the panel for strength. Just to give this side sa bit of "pop" from what is an otherwise very plain panel to see, Thermaltake paints the bottom corner with Level 10 GT, Driving Inspiration, to add a bit of "spice".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse