Package and Contents
We have shown you the packaging of the G1.Assassin before, but will go over it again briefly here.
The box is made up to look like an ammo can in size, shape, and coloration. It would have been pretty cool to have it really be an ammo can (a cardboard one, but still). However, the effect works as intended. The "front" has the name clearly placed on the package as well as the required logos (Intel, Creative, Killer Networks etc). You also get the new GIGBAYTE Gaming Motherboards logo.
The back of the box is more detailed with a picture of the G1.Assassin (complete with labels). GIGABYTE has gone the extra mile to detail how the Assassin fills their four criteria of Super Sight, Super Speed, Super Shield, Super Hearing.
Inside this is a camouflaged box that contains what you are really looking for.
Once you get through the multiple levels of packaging you find all of the goodies that GIGABYTE is including. There are even a couple of sheets of stickers (for those of you that are into that sort of thing) along with a poster.
For those of you that are looking for the treasure in the pile, it is the USB 3.0 front breakout box complete with an eSATA port and a quick boost button.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [The BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller