Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.2
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 is an arcade-style flight action game developed by Ubisoft Romania and published by Ubisoft. The game is the sequel to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X., released in 2009.
The game begins with Colonel David Crenshaw participating in a routine patrol mission in the Middle East. After halting an insurgent attack, a volley of missiles is fired at the Air Force base that Crenshaw was stationed at, with one of the missiles disabling Crenshaw's aircraft, resulting Crenshaw being in enemy captivity. A joint strike force composed of the U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, and a Ghost Recon squad executes an operation to rescue Crenshaw. In Scotland, Royal Navy Pilot Colin Munro encounters an unidentified passenger aircraft that explodes from an on-board bomb when undergoing training exercise. In Russia, an air force squadron led by Colonel Denisov and Captain Dmitri Sokov engages separatist aircraft but is ordered to retreat from the region after numerous Russian military installations have been attacked.
H.A.W.X. 2 indeed favors the NVIDIA offerings, but we can again see the kind of performance improvement we get over the older HD 5770. The HD 5770 offered absolute borderline performance; we want an average of 60 FPS and it's that exactly. The HD 6790 on the other hand offers a significant increase with the 1680 x 1050 performance being 50% better.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC brings 30 companies together for VR, has $10 billion to spend
- Nintendo is officially researching VR
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities