Accessories and Documentation
The included hardware can be found in a bag under the optical drive bay assembly, and is quite the full package. You get all the typical risers and screws you would expect to see along with a motherboard speaker. What is nice is this kit includes multi-use wire management. This comes in handy to be able to tidy the wires when you assemble the chassis, and easily undo them when you need to get back in the chassis later. The two black pieces of plastic near the middle are used to mount the 2.5" drives on top of the optical drive assembly, and the whitish plastic plug is a motherboard spacer plug for the bottom right corner of a m-ATX motherboard as there isn't a riser for that location.
The user manual for the A30 is very, very handy and I am glad it wasn't shipped on the inside of the chassis. For me I had to refer to it to see what the plug in the hardware kit was of course, but it did help to see the step by step breakdown of the chassis before I dove in. The manual will take you through all the removal of what I have shown with clear and easy to follow text. With the images they provided to go along with the written words, I found the images are clear enough to get through any issue, but in case it is still unclear you can always refer back to that text.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis