Accessories and Documentation
The included hardware can be found in a bag under the optical drive bay assembly, and is quite the full package. You get all the typical risers and screws you would expect to see along with a motherboard speaker. What is nice is this kit includes multi-use wire management. This comes in handy to be able to tidy the wires when you assemble the chassis, and easily undo them when you need to get back in the chassis later. The two black pieces of plastic near the middle are used to mount the 2.5" drives on top of the optical drive assembly, and the whitish plastic plug is a motherboard spacer plug for the bottom right corner of a m-ATX motherboard as there isn't a riser for that location.
The user manual for the A30 is very, very handy and I am glad it wasn't shipped on the inside of the chassis. For me I had to refer to it to see what the plug in the hardware kit was of course, but it did help to see the step by step breakdown of the chassis before I dove in. The manual will take you through all the removal of what I have shown with clear and easy to follow text. With the images they provided to go along with the written words, I found the images are clear enough to get through any issue, but in case it is still unclear you can always refer back to that text.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- Nintendo 3DS isn't going anywhere
- Messenger Lite now available in 150 additional countries
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives