In the front of the box you get an image of a knight riding out of a medieval castle with the A30 case image under the castle and the naming and USB 3.0 notification covering the horse's chest. At the top you can see this also official hardware of the WCG.
Had USPS not blocked most of it, you would have seen all twelve versions of the features list in various languages. You can also see if this is a PSU included version just above the weight information.
The back of the A30 packaging highlights all the major features with very nice images. They cover the uniqueness, both inside and out, the cooling system, and the modularity.
On this side Thermaltake lists the five key features found on the other side, this time in English. There is one last look at the chassis and the product number before you get back to more of the same information at the bottom.
With the smaller size of the A30, with the Styrofoam on both sides, it almost fully encloses the chassis in foam for shipping. What isn't protected from the foam is covered with the plastic liner. Sitting open on the top of the chassis is where I found my instruction manual and three year warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017