In the front of the box you get an image of a knight riding out of a medieval castle with the A30 case image under the castle and the naming and USB 3.0 notification covering the horse's chest. At the top you can see this also official hardware of the WCG.
Had USPS not blocked most of it, you would have seen all twelve versions of the features list in various languages. You can also see if this is a PSU included version just above the weight information.
The back of the A30 packaging highlights all the major features with very nice images. They cover the uniqueness, both inside and out, the cooling system, and the modularity.
On this side Thermaltake lists the five key features found on the other side, this time in English. There is one last look at the chassis and the product number before you get back to more of the same information at the bottom.
With the smaller size of the A30, with the Styrofoam on both sides, it almost fully encloses the chassis in foam for shipping. What isn't protected from the foam is covered with the plastic liner. Sitting open on the top of the chassis is where I found my instruction manual and three year warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook