The OCZ ZX 850 comes in black and gold packaging with some great information listed on the front of the box. Wattage, warranty, a picture, and multi-GPU readiness are stated. Those that pay attention to the picture will also notice that the ZX 850 is fully modular.
The back shows an even clearer picture of the modular setup than the front does. Unfortunately, there is little differing information on the back than the front and it doesn't really give you much more insight into the PSU and whether or not it fits your needs.
The sides of the box don't help much either as there isn't anything else here.
The bottom gives us a little bit more information about the ZX 850 PSU as it contains the I/O specification label of the unit.
The top of the box grants us even more as it has some technical specifications as well as a connector availability list. Unfortunately the numbers of cables aren't listed and as you will find out later, not all of the connectors can be utilized at the same time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now