The OCZ ZX 850 comes in black and gold packaging with some great information listed on the front of the box. Wattage, warranty, a picture, and multi-GPU readiness are stated. Those that pay attention to the picture will also notice that the ZX 850 is fully modular.
The back shows an even clearer picture of the modular setup than the front does. Unfortunately, there is little differing information on the back than the front and it doesn't really give you much more insight into the PSU and whether or not it fits your needs.
The sides of the box don't help much either as there isn't anything else here.
The bottom gives us a little bit more information about the ZX 850 PSU as it contains the I/O specification label of the unit.
The top of the box grants us even more as it has some technical specifications as well as a connector availability list. Unfortunately the numbers of cables aren't listed and as you will find out later, not all of the connectors can be utilized at the same time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio