The OCZ ZX 850 comes in black and gold packaging with some great information listed on the front of the box. Wattage, warranty, a picture, and multi-GPU readiness are stated. Those that pay attention to the picture will also notice that the ZX 850 is fully modular.
The back shows an even clearer picture of the modular setup than the front does. Unfortunately, there is little differing information on the back than the front and it doesn't really give you much more insight into the PSU and whether or not it fits your needs.
The sides of the box don't help much either as there isn't anything else here.
The bottom gives us a little bit more information about the ZX 850 PSU as it contains the I/O specification label of the unit.
The top of the box grants us even more as it has some technical specifications as well as a connector availability list. Unfortunately the numbers of cables aren't listed and as you will find out later, not all of the connectors can be utilized at the same time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients