Inside the Box
The TX850V2 is packed well, with at least a 1/2 inch of foam protecting the power supply on all sides. As you can see, all of the cables are natively wired. Be prepared to be attacked by an octopus as soon as you remove the cable tie keeping them bundled.
On both sides are the TX series logos.
Corsair has located the I/O specification label on the top of the TX850V2. The single screw that you see is for a standoff that helps support the PCB inside.
A glance at the back shows us the AC input, on/off rocker switch, and honeycomb grill for ventilation.
Since the TX850V2 features natively wired cabled, there isn't much going on here at the front of the unit.
Moving to the bottom, we can see the large 140mm fan with wire grill that cools the TX850V2.
Also included in the box are the user manual, AC power cord, black mounting screws, and some zip ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD