Inside the Box
The TX850V2 is packed well, with at least a 1/2 inch of foam protecting the power supply on all sides. As you can see, all of the cables are natively wired. Be prepared to be attacked by an octopus as soon as you remove the cable tie keeping them bundled.
On both sides are the TX series logos.
Corsair has located the I/O specification label on the top of the TX850V2. The single screw that you see is for a standoff that helps support the PCB inside.
A glance at the back shows us the AC input, on/off rocker switch, and honeycomb grill for ventilation.
Since the TX850V2 features natively wired cabled, there isn't much going on here at the front of the unit.
Moving to the bottom, we can see the large 140mm fan with wire grill that cools the TX850V2.
Also included in the box are the user manual, AC power cord, black mounting screws, and some zip ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact