Inside the Box
The TX850V2 is packed well, with at least a 1/2 inch of foam protecting the power supply on all sides. As you can see, all of the cables are natively wired. Be prepared to be attacked by an octopus as soon as you remove the cable tie keeping them bundled.
On both sides are the TX series logos.
Corsair has located the I/O specification label on the top of the TX850V2. The single screw that you see is for a standoff that helps support the PCB inside.
A glance at the back shows us the AC input, on/off rocker switch, and honeycomb grill for ventilation.
Since the TX850V2 features natively wired cabled, there isn't much going on here at the front of the unit.
Moving to the bottom, we can see the large 140mm fan with wire grill that cools the TX850V2.
Also included in the box are the user manual, AC power cord, black mounting screws, and some zip ties.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- id Software: our next-gen engine has full Ryzen support
- Xiaomi could launch in the US in two years
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family