Inside The Rosewill Thor Full Tower Case
Removing the door, we can take a peek at the 3-pin powered 230mm fan on the reverse. This nine blade fan is rated for 0.24 amps and 2.88 watts.
Inside the Thor, the wiring is tidy and doesn't move around much. The hardware that was supposed to be tied to the inside of the drive bays was roaming free, and I found two bits of broken plastic, which I don't even think belong to this chassis.
Up front there are the six 5.25" bays with solid tool-free locks. The bottom houses the six steel hard drive or SSD trays behind the clear 230mm fan that has red LEDs in it.
The motherboard tray offers full support up to XL-ATX motherboards and has plenty of options to wire things cleanly, and the large hole nearest the power supply makes routing everything behind the tray a snap.
In the rear you can see the black 140mm fan included in the Thor, the ten tool-free clamps for the expansion slots, and the padded power supply mounting hole with ventilation and a dust cover below it.
There is plenty of room behind the tray for the thickest wiring. Even when you think its close, the way the door swings closed, you don't have to worry as much as you do with slide on doors.
There is a hole very near al the wiring from the I/O I pulled all this through the back. The wiring is quite extensive. Not only does it cover all the basics, there is USB 3.0 in there, fan control power leads, and six fan power leads.
The bottom of the chassis gets supported with the large plastic feet with rubber pads. The power supply has this easily removable dust cover, but the 140mm fan in front of it has a screwed in dust cover. If you look just over the bottom, you can see the 230mm fan strapped in the roof of the Thor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- How Fallout 4's perk system might work
- The fully-optioned Tesla Model X electric SUV costs a huge $143,750
- Toshiba announces 12.5' Satellite Radius 12 2-in-1 convertible laptop
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015