The MemoRight FTM-25 240GB SSD
On the front of the actual drive MemoRight carried over the same green nebula theme used on the box art. The label clearly displays the drives model series and capacity size.
The back label has the full model number, capacity size and serial number.
The side of the drive has both mounting points where they should be. This will allow you to install the drive in your notebook and desktop adapter easily.
The SATA power and data ports are also where they should be, so you can install the drive in an enclosure.
This is the first time we've seen this PCB layout. The SandForce controller is offset to one side of the PCB and not in the middle.
On the back we found two empty spaces for super caps. This leads us to the conclusion that MemoRight is using the same PCB for both the consumer and enterprise models. Considering the amount of time that goes into engineering the enterprise drives, this can only be a good thing for consumers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league