Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Like many other SandForce manufacturers, MemoRight ran through the entire capacity range with the FTM-25 Series. We will be looking at the 240GB model in detail today, but several other capacity sizes are available and they range from 50GB and go all the way to 480GB.
MemoRight offers several SSD lines; the FTM-25 that we are looking at today uses multi-level cell flash technology and pairs it with the phenomenal SandForce SF-1200 controller. Even now with new SATA 6G SSDs hitting the market the SandForce SF-1200 offers some of the best performance vs. cost benefits available.
When it comes to performance the FTM-25 Series of products offers a claimed 280MB/s read speed and 270MB/s write speed. These are for the most part the limits of SATA 3G as implemented by most motherboard manufacturers. The FTM-25 Series also offers 30K 4K IOPS read performance and 10K write performance.
The only issue we've found is actually trying to find the MemoRight FTM-25 to verify pricing. After a few global searches on Google we came up empty handed. MemoRight is still trying to establish their global network of distributors and resellers, but we were surprised by the results since the company has such a good history of manufacturing high performance products.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications