Accessories and Documentation
This is what was tied in the optical bays and the keys I pulled from the rear of the chassis. The keys go to the lock for the S3 compartment. Under it is the floppy drive adapter tray for the 5.25" bays. To the left is a white box that contains the rest of the hardware.
At the top there is a floppy drive adapter plate for the front of the chassis. Under it are five wire clips backed with tape so you can stick them anywhere you need them. The bag in the middle holds the risers and all the screws you will need to mount any and all devices in the chassis. Then you also get a motherboard speaker and a set of cable ties to keep things as clean as possible.
This manual is very well illustrated and shows handy things like the fan LED wiring diagram, how to remove the top of the chassis, and a full walk-through from beginning to end of a build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD