Gone is the fancy packaging of the predecessor. This time we get a plain brown box with black text and imaging. The same box gets used for all three colorations and gets marked at the bottom to note which is inside.
The right side has the image of the front of the Colossus window above the specifications chart.
Most of the features inside and out of the Colossus Window get shown here. The S3 storage, LED controls, cooling and filters, and cable management are all covered here.
The last panel contains again a marking as to which version is included inside above the bar codes and product codes. At the bottom you can get the information for the website to go and have a closer look.
With the box removed I found the chassis supported with high density foam at the top and bottom with a plastic bag keeping small scratches away. The installation guide is found outside the case, loosely shipped in the box.
Once the outer layers of protection are removed there is still a static cling layer of plastic both inside and out of the window in the door panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives