Gone is the fancy packaging of the predecessor. This time we get a plain brown box with black text and imaging. The same box gets used for all three colorations and gets marked at the bottom to note which is inside.
The right side has the image of the front of the Colossus window above the specifications chart.
Most of the features inside and out of the Colossus Window get shown here. The S3 storage, LED controls, cooling and filters, and cable management are all covered here.
The last panel contains again a marking as to which version is included inside above the bar codes and product codes. At the bottom you can get the information for the website to go and have a closer look.
With the box removed I found the chassis supported with high density foam at the top and bottom with a plastic bag keeping small scratches away. The installation guide is found outside the case, loosely shipped in the box.
Once the outer layers of protection are removed there is still a static cling layer of plastic both inside and out of the window in the door panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now