Short and sweet, this will show the standard specifications of the Lian-Li PC60 case. We'll chat later about the additions that are included with the Xoxide modifications.
Product Class: PC Case > Mid Tower
Brand Name: LIAN-LI
Product Specification: DIMENSION: 210mm x 450mm x 490mm (W, H, D)
Product Feature / Commentary:
Drive bays 4x 5.25", 3x 3.5", 5x 3.5" internal
Fan: 4 x ball bearing fans included
M/B type: ATX & Pentium 4 (MAX SIZE: 12" x 9.6")
Front USB: 2 ports (supports USB 2.0)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 3 [Exterior]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 4 [Interior]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 6 [Other Features]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 7 [Performance/Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- NASA shows Mars 2020 rover concept
- Microsoft Studios now named MS Studios Global Publishing
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017
- FSP unveils new Industrial and Gaming power solutions at COMPUTEX 2017
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s