For those who are greatly into the concepts of modifying an enclosure, there has always been the Lian-Li line of cases. The high quality that we have come to expect from this brand of case allows us a great amount of flexibility when it comes to adding things like a side window, additional fans, lighting, and the list goes on. Whether it is the sleek looks of this case or the ability to modify it to your heart's content, it is a winner.
But then there are those who want this but don't have the time or the skills necessary to modify their new pride and joy. For those who fall into this category, there is a company called Xoxide. They specialize in products for the enthusiast and one of their items for sale is a modified Lian-Li PC60 case.
So sit back and get ready for a closer look at the Xoxide LL60 enclosure. Sure it is a Lian-Li, but what else does it have to offer us? Its time to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 3 [Exterior]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 4 [Interior]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 6 [Other Features]
- Xoxide LL60 - Page 7 [Performance/Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines