Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware you will find what is seen here. The clip at the top i found in the manual described as a power clip, and it comes with a pair of special screws. Too bad the instructions don't say where to mount it. You will also get a pair of wire ties and a full set of black screws for drives, motherboard mounting, and PSU mounting. On the far left you will find a set of five risers, even though you will only need three, its handy to have a couple of extras.
As I just mentioned a few of the finer points are left out of the instruction manual. While I know there is a lot to cover, and they do offer nice renderings and text to get you through the bulk of the installation process, and the manual is multi-lingual, so the extra text takes up quite a bit of the space. On the right you get the yellow folded up section of paper work, and this covers the warranty conditions of the V9 BlacX.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes