The front of the V9 BlacX has not only a great image of the chassis to look at, but it offers a bunch of information as well. Thermaltake made sure that we know that there is USB 3.0 compatibility, the Dual Bay Dock, and the fact that this is official hardware of the WCG.
Thermaltake is in many markets worldwide so it only makes sense that they list five key features on this side in twelve various languages.
The rear of the box covers all of the features and everything you would want to see prior to purchasing a chassis. The Dual Bay Dock, USB 3.0, images of the tool-less features, everything gets its moment in the sun on here.
The last side shows an image of the BlacX powered up along with the part number of VM400M1WZZ.
Between the thick cardboard of the box and the liner paired with Styrofoam caps, the V9 BlacX arrived in great shape, even though one of the bay covers got knocked loose in transit.
Under the first layer of packaging, Thermaltake covers the window inside and out with a layer of static cling plastic. The front I/O also gets covered, and is where the tape starts to hold in the drive bay covers. As you can see the second cover is MIA at this point, but I can hear it in there making some noise. I'm sure it just fell in behind the bezel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- Capcom says fans should 'stay tuned' for news on Resident Evil 7
- iPhone 6S chipgate: TSMC's CPU has better battery and core performance
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent