The front of the V9 BlacX has not only a great image of the chassis to look at, but it offers a bunch of information as well. Thermaltake made sure that we know that there is USB 3.0 compatibility, the Dual Bay Dock, and the fact that this is official hardware of the WCG.
Thermaltake is in many markets worldwide so it only makes sense that they list five key features on this side in twelve various languages.
The rear of the box covers all of the features and everything you would want to see prior to purchasing a chassis. The Dual Bay Dock, USB 3.0, images of the tool-less features, everything gets its moment in the sun on here.
The last side shows an image of the BlacX powered up along with the part number of VM400M1WZZ.
Between the thick cardboard of the box and the liner paired with Styrofoam caps, the V9 BlacX arrived in great shape, even though one of the bay covers got knocked loose in transit.
Under the first layer of packaging, Thermaltake covers the window inside and out with a layer of static cling plastic. The front I/O also gets covered, and is where the tape starts to hold in the drive bay covers. As you can see the second cover is MIA at this point, but I can hear it in there making some noise. I'm sure it just fell in behind the bezel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- Samsung confirms that the Note7 isn't quite dead yet
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse