The front of the V9 BlacX has not only a great image of the chassis to look at, but it offers a bunch of information as well. Thermaltake made sure that we know that there is USB 3.0 compatibility, the Dual Bay Dock, and the fact that this is official hardware of the WCG.
Thermaltake is in many markets worldwide so it only makes sense that they list five key features on this side in twelve various languages.
The rear of the box covers all of the features and everything you would want to see prior to purchasing a chassis. The Dual Bay Dock, USB 3.0, images of the tool-less features, everything gets its moment in the sun on here.
The last side shows an image of the BlacX powered up along with the part number of VM400M1WZZ.
Between the thick cardboard of the box and the liner paired with Styrofoam caps, the V9 BlacX arrived in great shape, even though one of the bay covers got knocked loose in transit.
Under the first layer of packaging, Thermaltake covers the window inside and out with a layer of static cling plastic. The front I/O also gets covered, and is where the tape starts to hold in the drive bay covers. As you can see the second cover is MIA at this point, but I can hear it in there making some noise. I'm sure it just fell in behind the bezel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset