All righty then, first off we'll want to know just what we're getting ourselves into here. After all, the if a design can't fulfill our immediate storage needs, then there is no sense going any further, is there? But fear not, the Jupiter case, though seemingly small in stature, has ample storage to handle most any needs where peripherals are concerned. Here is what we've got for you:
Material: 1.0 mm anodized Aluminum Alloy resisting dust & fingerprint.
Coating: Hardness scale 3, protecting from scratch
Front Jacks: USB 2.0, Microphone, Earphone, IEEE1394
Fans: One front 80mm intake fan, one rear CPU blower with 80mm fan, one 60 mm rear exhaust fan
Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25" (external), 2 x 3.5" (external), & 4 x 3.5" (internal)
Expansion Slots: 7 slots with screwdriver-free thumbscrews
Motherboard: ATX or Micro ATX
Dimension: 7.9" (W) x 16.2" (H) x 19.3" (D)
Now that we have a rough idea what the case is like and what it can hold, what else can we expect from this little toy?
LCD/Light Module: Always-on (even system off) power from VSB output. LCD displays time, temperature, and HDD/System-on/off status.
Multi-Color Light: Auto mode - automatically change colors every 2 seconds; Manual mode - manually choose and lock the colors.
Temperature Sensor: 23" long wire sensor, placed anywhere in the enclosure.
Chassis: All folded edges to strengthen the structure and keep from cutting fingers.
Bezel: Integrate Aluminum Stripe/film, Plexiglas, painted/plated plastic, and LCD/Light Module with style.
Packing: Polyethylene (PE) foams, better protection from damage in shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand