All righty then, first off we'll want to know just what we're getting ourselves into here. After all, the if a design can't fulfill our immediate storage needs, then there is no sense going any further, is there? But fear not, the Jupiter case, though seemingly small in stature, has ample storage to handle most any needs where peripherals are concerned. Here is what we've got for you:
Material: 1.0 mm anodized Aluminum Alloy resisting dust & fingerprint.
Coating: Hardness scale 3, protecting from scratch
Front Jacks: USB 2.0, Microphone, Earphone, IEEE1394
Fans: One front 80mm intake fan, one rear CPU blower with 80mm fan, one 60 mm rear exhaust fan
Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25" (external), 2 x 3.5" (external), & 4 x 3.5" (internal)
Expansion Slots: 7 slots with screwdriver-free thumbscrews
Motherboard: ATX or Micro ATX
Dimension: 7.9" (W) x 16.2" (H) x 19.3" (D)
Now that we have a rough idea what the case is like and what it can hold, what else can we expect from this little toy?
LCD/Light Module: Always-on (even system off) power from VSB output. LCD displays time, temperature, and HDD/System-on/off status.
Multi-Color Light: Auto mode - automatically change colors every 2 seconds; Manual mode - manually choose and lock the colors.
Temperature Sensor: 23" long wire sensor, placed anywhere in the enclosure.
Chassis: All folded edges to strengthen the structure and keep from cutting fingers.
Bezel: Integrate Aluminum Stripe/film, Plexiglas, painted/plated plastic, and LCD/Light Module with style.
Packing: Polyethylene (PE) foams, better protection from damage in shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader