All righty then, first off we'll want to know just what we're getting ourselves into here. After all, the if a design can't fulfill our immediate storage needs, then there is no sense going any further, is there? But fear not, the Jupiter case, though seemingly small in stature, has ample storage to handle most any needs where peripherals are concerned. Here is what we've got for you:
Material: 1.0 mm anodized Aluminum Alloy resisting dust & fingerprint.
Coating: Hardness scale 3, protecting from scratch
Front Jacks: USB 2.0, Microphone, Earphone, IEEE1394
Fans: One front 80mm intake fan, one rear CPU blower with 80mm fan, one 60 mm rear exhaust fan
Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25" (external), 2 x 3.5" (external), & 4 x 3.5" (internal)
Expansion Slots: 7 slots with screwdriver-free thumbscrews
Motherboard: ATX or Micro ATX
Dimension: 7.9" (W) x 16.2" (H) x 19.3" (D)
Now that we have a rough idea what the case is like and what it can hold, what else can we expect from this little toy?
LCD/Light Module: Always-on (even system off) power from VSB output. LCD displays time, temperature, and HDD/System-on/off status.
Multi-Color Light: Auto mode - automatically change colors every 2 seconds; Manual mode - manually choose and lock the colors.
Temperature Sensor: 23" long wire sensor, placed anywhere in the enclosure.
Chassis: All folded edges to strengthen the structure and keep from cutting fingers.
Bezel: Integrate Aluminum Stripe/film, Plexiglas, painted/plated plastic, and LCD/Light Module with style.
Packing: Polyethylene (PE) foams, better protection from damage in shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent