It seems that everyone today is getting more interested in lightweight enclosures. Aluminum has become more popular than nearly any other case material in the history of computing. But why? Simply put, there has recently been a huge rise in the number of computer users. Since many of these users are younger folks, gaming is taking up more computing hours than nearly any other home computing activity (business, of course, will always remain atop the overall lists). With all the new gamers hitting the streets, LAN parties have become a dime a dozen. Rarely a weekend goes by when you don't hear of at least one or two LAN parties that are reasonably close by. Anyone who has lugged an old steel case around realizes the immediate benefit of a lighter enclosure. And besides, they look cool!
Enter Sky Hawk USA, a manufacturing company that has been around since 1988 producing peripherals and networking system solutions. But what does this company have to do with lightweight, good-looking cases? It seems that they decided not too long ago to enter the market of this very product line. This brings us to the enclosure that we will be looking at today, the Jupiter Case. It has some interesting features, but we'll be checking into a lot of different features to see if it has what it takes to help you in your search for lightweight casing.
And of course, those who have looked into my case reviews already know that pictures will be in abundance so sit back and take a peek at this new case design from Sky Hawk USA.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided scheduled for Feb. 23, 2016 launch
- Konami: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is 'stunning' on PC
- New $499 Elite Xbox One model sports 1TB SSDHD, Elite controller
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20