During my time with the Sentey Optimus GS-6000, I have to say I am left very pleased. While there are a few things that I would personally change, I feel that for the price point, this offers almost everything you could want. Not only is the case stylish and has a very attractive shiny look to it, it offers a ton of features and includes four fans in the purchase. To take this chassis where other cases don't cut it, the Optimus not only covers tool-less components and dust filters, but adds a card reader and a fan controller to take things just one step further and offer benefits to buyers long time use. While the fan controller is nice to have to be able to tone down the fan speeds, there is really little need for it in my opinion. Sentey did a fine job of mixing good air flow with very little noise with all the fans at full power. Compared to some of the vacuum cleaners I have tested before this, I found the noise level is very acceptable out of the box.
So what would I change? Well, I would work on a slightly better locking system for the expansion cards. Reason being is that not all cards are built to an exact specification. Various coolers and covers that come on not only VGAs, but also sound cards, can potentially have issues with this locking system. I would have liked to see more room behind the motherboard tray. I mean unless you have a PSU with flat wires, you are going to have a tough time wiring things behind the tray. The last thing isn't a change really, more of an addition to the package I would have really appreciated. Due to the super shiny finish of the plastic as well as the paint, finger prints are a huge issue. I would have liked to see a swatch of the cloth that accompanied the Arvina.
Even with two small issues, I am left with a feeling that this chassis has everything that a case buyer would want. It has great looks and flask with the finishing. It also has LEDs which a lot of buyers like. On top of this, it has a full on set of easy to use features inside and out. What really takes this chassis over the top for me is that is can offer you all of this for slightly less than $60 prior to shipping. I know supplies are somewhat limited, but for the $59.99 at Newegg.com the Sentey Optimus is a steal. Don't forget, a bit of digging can lead you to an additional $10 off as long as the sale continues.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Check out these official DOCTOR WHO wired and wireless headphones
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog