Accessories and Documentation
In the bag that was tied to the optical bays you will locate all the included hardware. A set of four wire ties tops the image. This is followed by what I assume are fan mounting pins (the instructions don't show them), an expansion slot cover, and a security loop for the door of the chassis with the accompanying screw. The bottom row consists of a motherboard speaker, seven risers (nine would have been nice), six larger thread screws for the power supply, and twenty smaller screws for mounting the motherboard and drives.
When installing a 3.5" drive, you need to pull the tray s out fully and remove the red slides on the side. Once the drive is in the tray, you can reinstall the red slides and they lock the drive into place. You are now ready to slide it back in the chassis. To place in a 2.5" drive, simply turn this tray over and use the supplied screws to mount the drive directly to the floor of the tray.
As far as reading materials go, Sentey ships a product catalog, the instruction booklet, and a card pertaining to the one year warranty. The instructions are very simply written and do leave a bit to be desired. For instance, telling me for sure what to use the plastic push pins for. Other than that they do offer some nice renderings of an exploded view of the Optimus along with smaller illustrations pertaining to each group of text.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20