Accessories and Documentation
In the bag that was tied to the optical bays you will locate all the included hardware. A set of four wire ties tops the image. This is followed by what I assume are fan mounting pins (the instructions don't show them), an expansion slot cover, and a security loop for the door of the chassis with the accompanying screw. The bottom row consists of a motherboard speaker, seven risers (nine would have been nice), six larger thread screws for the power supply, and twenty smaller screws for mounting the motherboard and drives.
When installing a 3.5" drive, you need to pull the tray s out fully and remove the red slides on the side. Once the drive is in the tray, you can reinstall the red slides and they lock the drive into place. You are now ready to slide it back in the chassis. To place in a 2.5" drive, simply turn this tray over and use the supplied screws to mount the drive directly to the floor of the tray.
As far as reading materials go, Sentey ships a product catalog, the instruction booklet, and a card pertaining to the one year warranty. The instructions are very simply written and do leave a bit to be desired. For instance, telling me for sure what to use the plastic push pins for. Other than that they do offer some nice renderings of an exploded view of the Optimus along with smaller illustrations pertaining to each group of text.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Interview with Boba Fett from ANHSE, an animation mastermind
- Michael Fassbender compares Assassin's Creed movie with The Matrix
- The best-paid CEO in the US is Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance