The Sentey Optimus GS-6000 Mid Tower Chassis
As I said, the Optimus takes that same shiny outer appearance from its larger brother, the Arvina. While there isn't a mix of colors on the Optimus, the ABS front plastic has a piano black finish surrounding the optical bay covers and the mesh at the bottom. The Sentey logo is placed in the middle just above an LED lit bar that travels don the center of the intake fan/
The front IO is held on both the slightly set back angle of the top,a nd just above the optical drive in the front. The top half houses the chromed power and reset buttons along with the hard drive activity light. On the front of the Optimus you will find a MMC/SD card reader, two USB 2.0 ports, front panelo audio and MIC, and a dial fan controller.
As you can see by the reflection of the white table in the paint, the outside of the whole chassis is very shiny. This left panel has a spot at the rear to grab the tight fitting door and slide it off. Just in front of that is a rather large "hood scoop" looking cover mounted to the panel. This venting is backed by a 180mm blue LED fan.
The rear of the chassis uses a flat black to match the interior, and it makes it a bit tough to see what all is going on back here. What you have it the rear I/o next to a 120mm exhaust fan. Just below the fan is a pair of grommets in holes to allow for water cooling tubes to pass through. Further down you see bright red squares that are the back of the tool-lees locks for the seven expansion slots. That leaves us with the large hole at the bottom to accept a power supply.
The right side panel again has that very shiny finish to the black paint to match the other side along with the ABS components of the Optimus. Only thing to note with this panel is the dimple in the back of the panel to make removal a bit easier.
Under the chassis you will see it gets supported by four large feet. This leaves room to add the dust filter under the power supply and the 120mm fan hole just in front of it. Sentey also added a bit of ventilation under the hard drive rack to aid in cooling them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS