The front of the Sentey Optimus packaging shows both models; the red trimmed version in the front, and the all black version in the back, which we are going to be looking at today.
Dimensions of the chassis are listed under two images of the red trimmed Optimus. This gets followed up with eight images covering the features included with the chassis. At the bottom there is a list of features again but this time in text only.
This side of the box is kept very simple and displays the Optimus name and the Extreme Division it comes from above what looks like LED lighting coming through some mesh. At the bottom in white print you will find contact information if you were to have any issues with your chassis.
This panel shows the top of both the GS-6000 we are testing along with the GS-6000R. These images get followed with a German and English rendition of the specifications for the Optimus.
Once out of the box you will find the Optimus wrapped in a plastic bag to protect the finish with Stryofoam caps on both ends to secure the chassis. Considering the condition of the sample I received, which was excellent, I have to say this tried and true method of shipping a chassis does its job once again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel