The front of the Sentey Optimus packaging shows both models; the red trimmed version in the front, and the all black version in the back, which we are going to be looking at today.
Dimensions of the chassis are listed under two images of the red trimmed Optimus. This gets followed up with eight images covering the features included with the chassis. At the bottom there is a list of features again but this time in text only.
This side of the box is kept very simple and displays the Optimus name and the Extreme Division it comes from above what looks like LED lighting coming through some mesh. At the bottom in white print you will find contact information if you were to have any issues with your chassis.
This panel shows the top of both the GS-6000 we are testing along with the GS-6000R. These images get followed with a German and English rendition of the specifications for the Optimus.
Once out of the box you will find the Optimus wrapped in a plastic bag to protect the finish with Stryofoam caps on both ends to secure the chassis. Considering the condition of the sample I received, which was excellent, I have to say this tried and true method of shipping a chassis does its job once again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Obsidian wants to make a Dark Souls-type game
- AMD Ryzen CPUs sold out at select retailers already
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications