Our first look at the packaging shows a huge box. We've seen microwave ovens come in smaller boxes, but the AX1200 comes with a whole lot of power, cables and connectors, so it warrants the size. Surprising there's no marketing on the front of the box. It's kept simple. There is the model number and that's about it.
Checking the back of the box, we find that they have crammed all of the marketing information here. It almost reads like a white paper. There is a good list of connector availability, although it does lack cable lengths to go with it.
The sides of the box are just like the font, devoid of anything useful about the power supply. Both of them are the same.
Moving to the bottom, we finally find a little bit more useful information here. There is the warranty logo that lets us know that the power supply has a 7 year warranty and the 80Plus Gold logo telling us that this monster has great efficiency. Surprisingly, Corsair hasn't chosen to display the CrossfireX or SLI logo's on the box, despite it being certified for both.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand