Specifications, Availability and Pricing
One of the first things that you'll notice about the Corsair AX1200 is that it is actually rated for a little bit more than the 1200W that is labelled on the box. It is actually capable of 1204.8W. This is because of the massive 100.4W single 12V rail in the AX1200. Corsair makes sure the 3.3V and 5V rails are beefy as well, with both of them capable of pushing 30A each.
Corsair doesn't skimp on any of the features with the AX1200. It has everything you can find in a power supply. All protections available are included in the AX1200. The power supply is also fully modular, including the 20+4 pin Main connector. A majority of the modular cables are flat ribbon cables. For the few that aren't, they are sleeved. The AX1200 is also rated for 100% continuous output at 50C while still maintaining high enough efficiency to earn it the 80Plus Gold certification.
As would be expected from Corsair, the AX1200 is available just about everywhere. The AX1200 comes with an MSRP of $299.99, but can be had for as low as $279.99 if you do some very quick searching. That's quite a hefty chunk of change to be dropping on a power supply, but it is in fact one of the most important components of your computer. Corsair obviously thinks the same way we do about this and backs the AX1200 with an impressive 7-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now