This is what I call the "climax" of this review. The best part of the dboX is the LED readout featured in this case. This is basically like a Digital Doc built in to your case. It features three thermo sensors that you can put anywhere (CPU, video card etc.).You can also set it up to turn your computer off automatically if your computer reaches a certain temperature. This is much more accurate then your motherboard shutdown warnings. It also controls the fans in your case with 10 speed variables. Below you can see a few pictures of this readout in action.
This is the display panel located at the bottom of your case for the LED readout. You can see the buttons that control this system are up top and the screen is located below that.
The top part of it consists of 5 buttons. The middle button is the power button and to the right of that you have your reset button. On the far left you have a "select" button which is used to go through the three sensor readings on your screen. The two bottom buttons are used to control the speed of your fans. You have 10 speed settings plus the option to turn the fans completely off.
Above you can see the LED screen in action. In the middle you have the reading of the thermo sensor you have selected. On the bottom it shows you which thermo sensor you have selected. And finally, on top, you can see at what level your fan is set at. In the picture all the green lights are on which means it is at its max.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ahanix dboX - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 2 [Specifications & Features]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 3 [The Exterior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 4 [The Interior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 5 [LED Readout]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY