This is what I call the "climax" of this review. The best part of the dboX is the LED readout featured in this case. This is basically like a Digital Doc built in to your case. It features three thermo sensors that you can put anywhere (CPU, video card etc.).You can also set it up to turn your computer off automatically if your computer reaches a certain temperature. This is much more accurate then your motherboard shutdown warnings. It also controls the fans in your case with 10 speed variables. Below you can see a few pictures of this readout in action.
This is the display panel located at the bottom of your case for the LED readout. You can see the buttons that control this system are up top and the screen is located below that.
The top part of it consists of 5 buttons. The middle button is the power button and to the right of that you have your reset button. On the far left you have a "select" button which is used to go through the three sensor readings on your screen. The two bottom buttons are used to control the speed of your fans. You have 10 speed settings plus the option to turn the fans completely off.
Above you can see the LED screen in action. In the middle you have the reading of the thermo sensor you have selected. On the bottom it shows you which thermo sensor you have selected. And finally, on top, you can see at what level your fan is set at. In the picture all the green lights are on which means it is at its max.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ahanix dboX - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 2 [Specifications & Features]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 3 [The Exterior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 4 [The Interior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 5 [LED Readout]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand