Taking you back to the early 1990's, does anyone remember what the cases looked like? I mean did anyone ever pay attention to how cases looked back then? I can tell you I remember. Big, ugly, dull white cases sitting under my desk. These "dull" cases as I call them, had your average external drives with a power button, reset button and "Turbo" button. Let's not even get into the Turbo button uselessness.
Now bringing you back to our time, the new millennium, consumers are looking more and more into having a nice case. Would anyone ever buy a top of the line system in the ugliest 1990 case? I wouldn't, and I'm sure you wouldn't either. Does this mean this sector of computing has matured greatly over the last 10 years? Of course it does. More and more retailers/manufacturers are getting into making their cases better looking.
After getting all that off my chest, one thing comes to mind. Shouldn't cases be efficient? I mean looks are great but how about all the features we love. For example, a slide out motherboard tray? Faceplates? Thumbscrews? Retailers/manufacturers have also looked into this and are considering all those features that we love. More and more cases come out with more and more unique features.
Today, is another special day in Canada for TweakTown. We are doing our first case review on the ExoticPC's creation, the dboX. Is it another mock? Flop? Or does it blow us away? Only one way to find out, keep reading.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ahanix dboX - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 2 [Specifications & Features]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 3 [The Exterior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 4 [The Interior]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 5 [LED Readout]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Ahanix dboX - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015