Inside the Box
Power supply packaging doesn't get much simpler than this. The power supply fits snugly inside the box, entirely surrounded by foam. Since there aren't any modular connections, the native wiring wraps around the foam and fills the rest of the space of the box.
The I/O specification label, serial number, and SLI logo reside on the top of the power supply.
Both of the sides on the Silencer 760W power supply are identical, displaying the PC Power & Cooling and Silencer logos. Both sides also feature four vent holes in the center.
Taking a peak at the back of the Silencer 760W reveals an 80mm exhaust fan, the AC input, and an On/Off switch. While most manufacturers have moved to designs with an open back grill and 120mm/140mm fans on the bottom, the PPCS760 stays old school.
Jumping to the front, we can see the air inlet vents for the Silencer 760W. With the exhaust fan in the back, air flows from front to back.
One thing that PC Power & Cooling seems to have missed during design and production of the Silencer 760W is the grommet/cable guard where the native wiring exits the power supply. If you look closely at the cable sleeving, you can see that it has already snagged a little bit in the upper right corner.
As was mentioned before, PC Power & Cooling kept the design old school on the Silencer 760 with no vents or intake fan on the bottom of the power supply.
Also included with the Silencer 760W is a user manual, package of four mounting screws, power cord, and a case badge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis