Inside the Box
Power supply packaging doesn't get much simpler than this. The power supply fits snugly inside the box, entirely surrounded by foam. Since there aren't any modular connections, the native wiring wraps around the foam and fills the rest of the space of the box.
The I/O specification label, serial number, and SLI logo reside on the top of the power supply.
Both of the sides on the Silencer 760W power supply are identical, displaying the PC Power & Cooling and Silencer logos. Both sides also feature four vent holes in the center.
Taking a peak at the back of the Silencer 760W reveals an 80mm exhaust fan, the AC input, and an On/Off switch. While most manufacturers have moved to designs with an open back grill and 120mm/140mm fans on the bottom, the PPCS760 stays old school.
Jumping to the front, we can see the air inlet vents for the Silencer 760W. With the exhaust fan in the back, air flows from front to back.
One thing that PC Power & Cooling seems to have missed during design and production of the Silencer 760W is the grommet/cable guard where the native wiring exits the power supply. If you look closely at the cable sleeving, you can see that it has already snagged a little bit in the upper right corner.
As was mentioned before, PC Power & Cooling kept the design old school on the Silencer 760 with no vents or intake fan on the bottom of the power supply.
Also included with the Silencer 760W is a user manual, package of four mounting screws, power cord, and a case badge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 Neo sketched by Foxconn worker
- You can now stream your Overwatch matches to Facebook
- Creative teams with Twitch on level up race in WoW
- Nintendo NX prototype was a tablet and docking station
- CD Projekt RED now worth over $1 billion
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop