Inside the Box
Power supply packaging doesn't get much simpler than this. The power supply fits snugly inside the box, entirely surrounded by foam. Since there aren't any modular connections, the native wiring wraps around the foam and fills the rest of the space of the box.
The I/O specification label, serial number, and SLI logo reside on the top of the power supply.
Both of the sides on the Silencer 760W power supply are identical, displaying the PC Power & Cooling and Silencer logos. Both sides also feature four vent holes in the center.
Taking a peak at the back of the Silencer 760W reveals an 80mm exhaust fan, the AC input, and an On/Off switch. While most manufacturers have moved to designs with an open back grill and 120mm/140mm fans on the bottom, the PPCS760 stays old school.
Jumping to the front, we can see the air inlet vents for the Silencer 760W. With the exhaust fan in the back, air flows from front to back.
One thing that PC Power & Cooling seems to have missed during design and production of the Silencer 760W is the grommet/cable guard where the native wiring exits the power supply. If you look closely at the cable sleeving, you can see that it has already snagged a little bit in the upper right corner.
As was mentioned before, PC Power & Cooling kept the design old school on the Silencer 760 with no vents or intake fan on the bottom of the power supply.
Also included with the Silencer 760W is a user manual, package of four mounting screws, power cord, and a case badge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience