The Apacer TurboII-AS602 comes in a very retail friendly package that allows the customer to quickly learn about the product. On the front Apacer proudly displays their Notebook Upgrade Kit details, the capacity of the drive and even a quick performance rating. We also found the 285/275MB/s at the lower right hand corner. On the lower left hand side Apacer shows their 5 year warranty logo.
The back of the package has some general information about SSDs and some specific specifications.
The inner package is setup very well with the drive in its own separate compartment and the accessories in another. This keeps your drive from being scratched or damaged during shipping.
The accessory package is well thought out and Apacer included everything needed to quickly and easily get your new drive up and running in your notebook. A mini disk with Acronis drive cloning software was a great addition, but the self powered USB 2.0 to SATA port makes connecting your drive to your notebook very easy. While you are cloning the drive Apacer even included a rubber surround for the drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99