One of the things that I like about some (upper?) mid-range boards is the fact that you get so many extra utilities to tinker with. In looking over the suite that comes with the P67A-UD4 and the Smart6 suite, I have to say that when you setup the UD4 you have some very nice options.
One of my favourites is the Smart Recorder along with the Smart Lock. These two can be very beneficial to a parent setting up a system for their kid (or for the paranoid trying to find out who is using their system).
The Smart Recover can be useful for backing up your system in the event of a disaster. However, be sure you are not just backing up to the same drive, as that is pretty much a useless back up.
Another piece of software that is often overlooked is the Dynamic Energy Saver 2. This can control the power to all parts of your system. It has multiple profiles that can be set depending on your usage model and can even let you turn GIGABYTE's new Dual Power feature on or off.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- Acer's new 10-core smartphone will 'dominate' Android gaming
- The first big patch for Windows 10 is coming soon
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015