One of the things that I like about some (upper?) mid-range boards is the fact that you get so many extra utilities to tinker with. In looking over the suite that comes with the P67A-UD4 and the Smart6 suite, I have to say that when you setup the UD4 you have some very nice options.
One of my favourites is the Smart Recorder along with the Smart Lock. These two can be very beneficial to a parent setting up a system for their kid (or for the paranoid trying to find out who is using their system).
The Smart Recover can be useful for backing up your system in the event of a disaster. However, be sure you are not just backing up to the same drive, as that is pretty much a useless back up.
Another piece of software that is often overlooked is the Dynamic Energy Saver 2. This can control the power to all parts of your system. It has multiple profiles that can be set depending on your usage model and can even let you turn GIGABYTE's new Dual Power feature on or off.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Conan Exiles alpha screenshots show a brutal and desolate world
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Кадастровая оценка от Мо
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives