Package and Contents
The box for the P67A-UD4 is almost a photo-negative of what we are used to from GIGABYTE. Normally you get a stark white box with blue lettering. Here we find a new style of box completely. It is black with green and orange lettering. The change in color scheme and the new graphics help to make it an eye catching box.
Even the back of the box has been cleaned up as the typical marketing graphics have been reorganized for easier reading.
The accessories are a tad light with only a set of blue SATA cables, an SLI/Crossfire bridge, I/O shield, various manuals and drivers disk included. Ok, there are a couple of stickers and a warning not to try and use an 1156 CPU on this board. But other than that, there really is not much here. Of course, this is in keeping with the market it is being aimed at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes