Package and Contents
The box for the P67A-UD4 is almost a photo-negative of what we are used to from GIGABYTE. Normally you get a stark white box with blue lettering. Here we find a new style of box completely. It is black with green and orange lettering. The change in color scheme and the new graphics help to make it an eye catching box.
Even the back of the box has been cleaned up as the typical marketing graphics have been reorganized for easier reading.
The accessories are a tad light with only a set of blue SATA cables, an SLI/Crossfire bridge, I/O shield, various manuals and drivers disk included. Ok, there are a couple of stickers and a warning not to try and use an 1156 CPU on this board. But other than that, there really is not much here. Of course, this is in keeping with the market it is being aimed at.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications