While Antec is a bit late to the all-in-one water coolers, they are making a pretty good entry. This unit is able to slightly outperform the direct competition while keeping a very close second to a version that includes two fans and a thicker radiator. What's there not to like? I mean if you are going to enter the market with a cooler we have seen in other variations, you've got to bring it to the table, or you might as well not bother showing up. Antec took full advantage of what Asetek had to offer and delivered a very efficient variant in the KÃHLER H2O 620.
Things I disliked about the cooler are minimal. It seems the more I use the hardware the easier it gets, but the system is pretty complex, and if you make a little mistake like placing the adapters in the top ring backwards, you will soon have to disassemble most of your work to correct the issue. That's really all I have. Things I would want from Antec, since the 620 performed so well...well, I would like to see a two fan version of this, or maybe Antec will take the lead and make a dual radiator version available to the masses. I know CoolIt will do it, but it seems to be custom orders only; let's see it done for the masses.
Is this the top dog in all-in-one coolers? Not exactly, but very close, especially with the lack of dissipation area and only half the fans of the H70. So it all comes down to the price tag. With the other versions already taking the market by storm, they are able to lower pricing at this point. As a comparison, Newegg.com lists the H70 for $109.99 and the H50 for $75.99 currently. With the results the Antec KÃHLER H20 620 was able to produce, that $69.95 US dollar MSRP doesn't sound so bad anymore, does it?
If you want one of the better of the all-in-one, easy to use water coolers, I would suggest the Antec has more bang for the buck than does any of its competition. That is why I award it the Editors Choice award and rated it accordingly in the scores.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hearthstone World Championships 2016 prize pool raised to $1 million
- Google flooded with 'right to be forgotten', 1 million URLs so far
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Introducing Li-Fi, the Wi-Fi killer that boasts 224Gbps
- NVIDIA rumored to be preparing the GeForce GTX 960 Ti
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family