The Antec KÃHLER H2O 620 Cooling CPU Cooler - Continued
Back to the head unit, I found the same 90? fittings the H70 had. This time however I found a large amount of grease-like material around the fittings. I went back to look at the H70 and it did have similar grease, but the excess was cleaned prior to shipping, so it was much less noticeable. The tubes end in the same fashion as they did on the radiator end, with a similar collar instead of a clamp.
Off of the top of the head unit there are two wire leads. One has a 3-pin male connection to power the fan. The right wire has a 3-pin fan connection to power both the pump and the fan with one easy connection to the motherboard.
If you are going to send a cooler with compound pre-applied, you might as well protect it very well. The plastic cap has notches on it and needs unscrewed a bit to release the tabs so you can remove it. It serves a very good purpose and is something I'm glad wasn't lost with Antec.
The pre-applied compound is spread on the base plate very thinly and with a textured pattern. The area provided does cover the full IHS and is plenty of compound to get you under way when you get your own H2O 620.
Removing the paste, I can see the copper base is milled in a circular fashion, but the milling work is taken to a finer level as was the bases from Corsairs coolers. This plate was flat in the middle and only deflected from a straight edge in between or outside of the ten screws holding the copper plate onto the head unit. I think we covered just about everything at this point, so let's move on to the hardware and instructions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design