On the front of the KÃHLER H2O 620 there are a lot of things to point out. First is the new Antec logo with the silver 25 following their name. Next there is a large image of the 620 fully assembled, and it even shows the direction of airflow; this time it flows outside the case. Antec also covers the compatibility, its quiet nature, the quick installation, and zero maintenance.
The same chart I pulled to display in the specifications is also displayed on the side of the packaging. Tested with one of the most powerful i7 processors, these results are what you should expect as worst case scenario. Most systems will run cooler than this testing shows, unless you are running an i7 980.
The back is topped by a brief statement about the H2O 620 in blue text, which gets repeated in five other languages. Beneath this are four images with explanations of each feature. At the very bottom, just in case you happen to have any issues, Antec places the contact information here for easy access.
The last panel holds specifications for the sizes of the radiator and the fan. It also shows the speed of the fan, the contents and makeup of the coolant, as well as the weight of the unit fully assembled. At the bottom you will find a multi-lingual checklist of included parts.
As you go to open the box, Antec not only shows the three main features again, but also offers an image of a typical installation inside of a case.
The unit comes disassembled inside of a recycled cardboard tray. To keep anything from scratching the components inside, a thin layer of dense foam is placed on the top to protect the components underneath.
The tray is well compartmentalized and offers a snug fit for the radiator and head unit. The fan and hardware are freer to move about, but their size keeps them in the center compartment during transit. Antec did a fine job of delivering me a product in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD