Package and Contents
- 1x Shock One Gaming Headset with USB connector and inline volume control/microphone
- 1x Driver/Utility CD for Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- 1x Warranty Information book
- 1x fabric ear cups
- 1x carry bag
The Shock One Gaming Headset comes in a nicely designed box, which takes on the appearance of a spacey industrial type control panel and should ring true with gamers used to seeing such things. We quite like the Shock One packaging on the whole, though, because it leaves no mystery as to whom it's appealing. And as such, this is a niche' product for gamers, by gamers, as the PR spiel goes.
Moving inside the package now and on top of the headset itself can be found a couple of interesting extras. These include as a travel bag which offers a degree of protection for the system, and also a second set of ear pads to give users the choice between leather and fabric. More on the latter soon, though.
There is also a driver disc which is essential to allowing the surround algorithm to work correctly. Overall, though, a pretty slim and straight forward package that manages to include everything that's necessary to get the ball rolling.
We also must quickly add here how we thought the small piece of 'leather' stuck onto the outside of the box was a nice touch - in a sort of 'Joe's Carpet Shack' free sample sort of a fashion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system