Accessories and Documentation
The Accessory box we saw earlier in this review is where all of the mounting hardware is located. This kit is handy to keep all of your parts in one place for resale or a swap from AMD to Intel; you always know where the extra parts are. Inside the lid there is a complete parts checklist. The universal back plate sits on top of a clear plastic top for the kit.
I left the lid on to show you that it not only is a place to lock in the back plate for shipping or storage, it acts to secure all the components in their own little cubby holes. The walls are made of high density foam that allows for easy extraction of the hardware, as well as a padded safe place to store the extras while in use.
The paper work is a three piece ensemble that consists of instruction for Intel, one for AMD, and the yellow warranty information. Both of the instruction sheets are well written and offer very good reference drawings to help explain what the test is trying to tell. There should be no reason to have any issues installing the cooler with these instructions, unless the cooler doesn't fit on the board, but that is a whole other topic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software