Accessories and Documentation
The Accessory box we saw earlier in this review is where all of the mounting hardware is located. This kit is handy to keep all of your parts in one place for resale or a swap from AMD to Intel; you always know where the extra parts are. Inside the lid there is a complete parts checklist. The universal back plate sits on top of a clear plastic top for the kit.
I left the lid on to show you that it not only is a place to lock in the back plate for shipping or storage, it acts to secure all the components in their own little cubby holes. The walls are made of high density foam that allows for easy extraction of the hardware, as well as a padded safe place to store the extras while in use.
The paper work is a three piece ensemble that consists of instruction for Intel, one for AMD, and the yellow warranty information. Both of the instruction sheets are well written and offer very good reference drawings to help explain what the test is trying to tell. There should be no reason to have any issues installing the cooler with these instructions, unless the cooler doesn't fit on the board, but that is a whole other topic.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Meizu unveils Pro 7: Dual camera, secondary display
- Visceral's Star Wars game on schedule for 2018 release
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers