The Frio OCK comes in the typical black box we are used to. This time the front has been embellished with a shot of what appears to be the earth, but judging by the colors, it could be anywhere in space. Either way, it makes for a very attractive back drop for the image of the Frio OCK. Other points of interest are the 240W capacity, the pair of 130mm fans, six 6mm heat pipes, and the 4in1 mounting kit.
With a red strip topping this side, the lower field of black holds the three major features that are explained on the back in English. Since Thermaltake is a global company, and being such, they also cover the features in twelve other languages.
On the back there are detailed features that cover the design and build, the cooling, and the hardware included next to a rendering of the cooler in action with arrows denoting air flow. The bottom eight little windows show views of the cooler from different angles including mounted to a board, the base, the wiring, and again the hardware.
The last panel is all black, with a compatibility chart and a specifications chart presented in white. Thermaltake provides plenty of information around the outside for you to decide if the Frio OCK is for you.
As you open the box, you will immediately be greeted by all of the paperwork for instructions and warranty information. Just under the papers you will find the Accessory Package that contains all of your hardware nestled into the top of the foam that surrounds the cooler.
The cooler is secured pretty well, centered in the middle of this foam. When the cooler was shipped to me, essentially it was bubble wrap taped to the box. Coming as far as it did, the box took some damage that we saw in the previous images. At this point the cooler appears to be in good shape. As I get images I will point out anything I do find.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017