Accessories and Documentation
Behind the top removable cover in the bezel, this adapter plate for converting the 5.25" into a 3.5" bay for a floppy drive installation.
Here is the 2.5" tray for mounting an SSD or laptop drive in the chassis.
The tray I mentioned with all the slides for the 5.25" and 3.5" bays, and there is a pair for every bay. Both sides of this tray are completely filled up with these yellow slides.
This large fold out instruction sheet covers everything you will need to know. A list of components and hardware, how to gain access to the components and the beginning of the builders guide can be found on this side.
The reverse of the paperwork houses specification charts and feature lists in six various languages.
One of the bags that were tucked into the foam caps contains this hardware. Wire ties, fan adapters for power, various wire management clips, a motherboard speaker, a bag of all the screws you will need, along with an extra pair of PSU support "nubs" cover what is in this bag.
The other bag that was shipped in the foam contains this pair of 8-pin wire extensions. These are labeled ad P2A and P2B. It's nice to see one of these in a hardware bag, but with more motherboards using dual 8-pin connections, adding a second extender is a huge plus to those who will need them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni