Accessories and Documentation
Behind the top removable cover in the bezel, this adapter plate for converting the 5.25" into a 3.5" bay for a floppy drive installation.
Here is the 2.5" tray for mounting an SSD or laptop drive in the chassis.
The tray I mentioned with all the slides for the 5.25" and 3.5" bays, and there is a pair for every bay. Both sides of this tray are completely filled up with these yellow slides.
This large fold out instruction sheet covers everything you will need to know. A list of components and hardware, how to gain access to the components and the beginning of the builders guide can be found on this side.
The reverse of the paperwork houses specification charts and feature lists in six various languages.
One of the bags that were tucked into the foam caps contains this hardware. Wire ties, fan adapters for power, various wire management clips, a motherboard speaker, a bag of all the screws you will need, along with an extra pair of PSU support "nubs" cover what is in this bag.
The other bag that was shipped in the foam contains this pair of 8-pin wire extensions. These are labeled ad P2A and P2B. It's nice to see one of these in a hardware bag, but with more motherboards using dual 8-pin connections, adding a second extender is a huge plus to those who will need them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4