This large panel of the Dragon Rider chassis shows a drawing of a well armoured warrior atop his Dragon looking like it is swooping in at the chassis depicted in the lower right corner.
This side of the box has the look of an old pirate map with key features, both in text, in six windows, or in the eleven icons.
The back of the package shows the back of the chassis. This gives you your first view of the fan that is placed behind the motherboard tray.
This last side matches the background of the opposing side, but this time carries a full list of specifications for the Dragon Rider.
Removing the chassis and inner packaging from the box, we see that IN WIN uses high density foam to surround the chassis along with a plastic liner and a few well placed peel-away layers of protection. The instruction manual is floating about in the box, and there is a bag of hardware and a bag with a couple of wire adapters packed into cut outs in the foam.
Both the top I/O and the piano black inserts in the bezel get added protection with some static cling plastic. This is a terrific added step in the packaging to assure both the aluminum of the front I/O as well as the shiny black plastic looks just as good for you as it did rolling down the line at the factory.
Peeling away the plastic on the top was quite easy, but to get these bits out of the bezel took me a bit more effort. Even with the tabs I was having a tough time removing them; I had to turn to the needle nosed pliers to grab the tiny tabs for removal.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD revenues up 23% thanks to record SoC, GPU, APU sales
- AMD preparing $10,000 graphics card with 1TB+ of RAM
- Red Dead Redemption 2 favors PS4 with early content
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package