Storage units of late have been getting bigger and bigger yet access to these drives is getting harder. Imagine your system as it is; you can only add up to four IDE devices to the primary IDE connectors that run off your motherboard, and these are the only ones that will accept ATAPI devices such as CD and DVD drives. Now when you also want portability, you start to sacrifice performance for your portability.
Today we are going to take a look at an attempt to allow you to run any IDE device that you normally would have internal to your PC, external in its own separate little bubble.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Combo Converter - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Combo Converter - Page 2 [Specifications, Features and Benchmarks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- Samsung store catches fire ahead of the Galaxy S8 launch
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design