The Golden Green SF-800P14XE comes with a nice mix of cables and connectors for an 800W power supply. The fixed cables include the 20+4 pin Main cable, ATX 4+4 cable, and a PCI-E cable that feature both a 6-pin and 6+2 pin connector. Modular cables include a pair of PCI-E 6+2 pin cables, a pair of PCI-E 6 pin cables, two SATA cables, a single mixed SATA/Molex cable, and a single Molex + FDD cable.
The SF-800P14XE features only a single 12V rail, so there is no load balancing to worry about here.
A Look Inside
Popping open the SF-800P14XE reveals a pair of heatsinks cooling the power supply. While these could be larger, we certainly have seen worse. For those that would like to compare how similar the SF-800P14XE is to the NZXT HALE90 850W PSU, check this picture for comparison.
The primary side of the power supply features dual Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors rate. One is rated for 400V and 330 µF while the other is rated for 400V and 470 µF.
The secondary side of the SF-800P14XE also features Nippon Chemi-Con caps everywhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed coming to PC in March, 4K and unlocked framerate
- Telsa's new 'Summon' feature parks, and retrieves your Model S vehicle
- Square Enix online store celebrates 15 years with a Super Sale
- Gabe Newell gave away HTC Vive Pre's like Santa Claus at Unity event
- LG unveils the touch-enabled Quick Cover for its unannounced G5 phone
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance