The Golden Green SF-800P14XE comes with a nice mix of cables and connectors for an 800W power supply. The fixed cables include the 20+4 pin Main cable, ATX 4+4 cable, and a PCI-E cable that feature both a 6-pin and 6+2 pin connector. Modular cables include a pair of PCI-E 6+2 pin cables, a pair of PCI-E 6 pin cables, two SATA cables, a single mixed SATA/Molex cable, and a single Molex + FDD cable.
The SF-800P14XE features only a single 12V rail, so there is no load balancing to worry about here.
A Look Inside
Popping open the SF-800P14XE reveals a pair of heatsinks cooling the power supply. While these could be larger, we certainly have seen worse. For those that would like to compare how similar the SF-800P14XE is to the NZXT HALE90 850W PSU, check this picture for comparison.
The primary side of the power supply features dual Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors rate. One is rated for 400V and 330 µF while the other is rated for 400V and 470 µF.
The secondary side of the SF-800P14XE also features Nippon Chemi-Con caps everywhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition