Inside the Box
Once we opened things up we found that the power supply and cables were padded on all sides with thick, dense foam. Pulling things out, we find the power supply and a bag of cables. On the side of the power supply we can finally see the I/O specification label.
On the other side we find the Golden Green series label specifying this as the 800W model.
The back contains a very open honeycomb mesh grill with only the AC input and on/off switch restricting airflow.
Moving towards the front of the power supply, we can see the modular connections for the SF-800P14XE. All of the modular connections come with rubber plugs out of the box. We have removed the bottom row for the picture. Leaving these in place for the connections that aren't used should help keep them clean and dust free even after years of use.
The SF-800P14XE uses a 140mm blue LED fan to cool the PSU and push the heat out of the back.
Also included in the box are the eight different modular cables, user manual, and AC input cable. The AC input cable is of the Type E/F variety and is used mainly in France and Germany.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now