Inside the Box
Once we opened things up we found that the power supply and cables were padded on all sides with thick, dense foam. Pulling things out, we find the power supply and a bag of cables. On the side of the power supply we can finally see the I/O specification label.
On the other side we find the Golden Green series label specifying this as the 800W model.
The back contains a very open honeycomb mesh grill with only the AC input and on/off switch restricting airflow.
Moving towards the front of the power supply, we can see the modular connections for the SF-800P14XE. All of the modular connections come with rubber plugs out of the box. We have removed the bottom row for the picture. Leaving these in place for the connections that aren't used should help keep them clean and dust free even after years of use.
The SF-800P14XE uses a 140mm blue LED fan to cool the PSU and push the heat out of the back.
Also included in the box are the eight different modular cables, user manual, and AC input cable. The AC input cable is of the Type E/F variety and is used mainly in France and Germany.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card