Package and Contents
The box that the P8P67 Deluxe comes in has the new "bathroom" tile look to it. Sure, the 3D effect is cool and I like the black color, but the infinity symbol along with the buttons just does not say performance to me. Thankfully, you do not buy a motherboard for the box.
Under the front cover is some information on features that set the P8P67 Deluxe apart from the rest of the crowd. We will certainly be talking about these later in the review, but for now let's just say that the listing is impressive in action as well as on paper. Under the flap you also get a view of the P8P67 Deluxe itself.
The back of the box is, well, like most other boxes. It has more information on features, makes the usual boast about how one item is better than another (you know the thing). I do like the explanation of the DIGI+ VRM, though. It is informative without getting too zealous about it. The image of the board complete with labels is also a nice touch.
Inside the box we have a pretty good haul. In addition to the usual stuff you get (I/O shield, SAS Cables etc.), you also get a breakout box with two USB 3.0 ports. This box uses the on-board headers instead of a loop back cable. It is a very nice touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller