Package and Contents
The box that the P8P67 Deluxe comes in has the new "bathroom" tile look to it. Sure, the 3D effect is cool and I like the black color, but the infinity symbol along with the buttons just does not say performance to me. Thankfully, you do not buy a motherboard for the box.
Under the front cover is some information on features that set the P8P67 Deluxe apart from the rest of the crowd. We will certainly be talking about these later in the review, but for now let's just say that the listing is impressive in action as well as on paper. Under the flap you also get a view of the P8P67 Deluxe itself.
The back of the box is, well, like most other boxes. It has more information on features, makes the usual boast about how one item is better than another (you know the thing). I do like the explanation of the DIGI+ VRM, though. It is informative without getting too zealous about it. The image of the board complete with labels is also a nice touch.
Inside the box we have a pretty good haul. In addition to the usual stuff you get (I/O shield, SAS Cables etc.), you also get a breakout box with two USB 3.0 ports. This box uses the on-board headers instead of a loop back cable. It is a very nice touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 9 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 11 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- iPad Pro chip A9X broken down, specs revealed
- AMD Crimson driver causing fan issues, hotfix incoming
- Apacer announces new Panther 2666MHz DDR4 RAM modules
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis