The Build and Finished Product
With a mostly stock configuration, i was able to install my components with relative ease. Two things to note here however! One thing is to make sure to install all of your hard drives first. I used a m-ATX motherboard which still gives me access to the lower slots, but a full ATX will block easy installation of all the bays. Second is the fact that the drives sit too far into the chassis. I installed one at the end of my VGA, and I had to remove the clips and allow the drive to slide forward more to be able to use this bay. Aside from that, the only issue I have is that the wiring had nowhere to go, but to be run out n the open, across the middle of everything. With a window on the chassis I would have liked a way to hide these wires.
With the panel back in place it does make some of the mess inside disappear, but the Molex connections at the bottom of the chassis are staring me right in the face. If it was me, I would rather no window be used and that they just placed the 180mm fan in the door.
The back fills out nicely with all the black components going well with the black exterior.
With everything in place I spun the case around to look at how well the holes lined up. For my DFI board, the access hole is too low to get to the top two holes in the motherboard. With full ATX motherboards, the sockets are usually a bit lower and this should not be so much of an issue.
From the front, when powered up, there is the glow from the rear 120 coming through the unused optical drive bays. At the bottom, the sides and underneath all glow with the flood of blue LED lighting from the 120mm fan just behind the bezel.
From the side, the most obvious is the glow produced from the 180mm fan in the door. In addition to this, the top 120mm fan also lights up the interior from the top, casting a peaceful, cool, blue lighting throughout the case and your room.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs