The Build and Finished Product
With a mostly stock configuration, i was able to install my components with relative ease. Two things to note here however! One thing is to make sure to install all of your hard drives first. I used a m-ATX motherboard which still gives me access to the lower slots, but a full ATX will block easy installation of all the bays. Second is the fact that the drives sit too far into the chassis. I installed one at the end of my VGA, and I had to remove the clips and allow the drive to slide forward more to be able to use this bay. Aside from that, the only issue I have is that the wiring had nowhere to go, but to be run out n the open, across the middle of everything. With a window on the chassis I would have liked a way to hide these wires.
With the panel back in place it does make some of the mess inside disappear, but the Molex connections at the bottom of the chassis are staring me right in the face. If it was me, I would rather no window be used and that they just placed the 180mm fan in the door.
The back fills out nicely with all the black components going well with the black exterior.
With everything in place I spun the case around to look at how well the holes lined up. For my DFI board, the access hole is too low to get to the top two holes in the motherboard. With full ATX motherboards, the sockets are usually a bit lower and this should not be so much of an issue.
From the front, when powered up, there is the glow from the rear 120 coming through the unused optical drive bays. At the bottom, the sides and underneath all glow with the flood of blue LED lighting from the 120mm fan just behind the bezel.
From the side, the most obvious is the glow produced from the 180mm fan in the door. In addition to this, the top 120mm fan also lights up the interior from the top, casting a peaceful, cool, blue lighting throughout the case and your room.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system