Accessories and Documentation
Inside the lower five drive bays you will see one of these adapters. Simply screw in your 3.5" device into the tray with screws from the hardware kit. Then take the 5.25" tray and slide it back into the bays from the inside, and either use just the tool-less clips, or replace the four screws sitting in this image that the trays are all shipped with.
In the little white box I found in the Styrofoam, I found this selection of hardware. Galaxis sends five wire management ties, a motherboard speaker, four extra risers, a selection of screws for the expansion slots and power supply, and another assortment of screws for mounting drives and the motherboard.
The instruction sheet is a single page, printed on both sides. This side gives you a wiring pin-out, an included parts checklist, and an expanded drawing of the Atlus chassis. The opposing side gets into more detail of how to use the drive trays and installing devices. Even though the instructions are short and sweet, they do the job, and will get you past any issue you run across in the build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook